The COVID-19 local response has required our office to adopt a heightened infection control protocol for the safety of our patients and staff.
If you have any of these conditions, please alert the office and DO NOT COME IN:
You should say “No” to all the following questions:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Flu-like symptoms
- Contact with a COVID19+ person in past 14 days?
- International travel history in the past 2 weeks? If “Yes”, was it to or from: China, Iran, Italy, Japan, or South Korea? If none of these countries, treat answer as “No”.
- People at higher risk for poor outcomes
- Adults >60 and people with chronic medical conditions and/or an immunocompromised state
- Examples: diabetes, heart disease, receiving immunosuppressive medications, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease